Thursday 3 July 2014

Swad and Back!!

So, who am I? 
My name is Jonathan, but friends and family call me Jonny or just Jon. I'm 31 years old, and due to a period of ill health, had to move back in with my parents. 

I live in England! Google my postcode, DE11 0HX, and you can get a look exactly where. I live in Newhall, one of the larger villages in England, but no less great for it.
Newhall's wikipedia page is HERE and I'm sure you'll find it fascinating.

I believe the old adage that a picture tells a thousand words, so I've took some photos of the local area this morning on my walk to Swadlincote to show you where I live.










I love living round here, and have done my whole life. I had to go into town to pick up a prescription for my Dad, and walked there and back. 
I shall post more things soon!!
Enjoy and comment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment